- You as a player have the right to choose who you roleplay with.
- You have the right to control over your own character's actions.
- You have the right to control over your character's development and nature. No one may alter your character's biography without your permission.
- If Your character dies permanently, You have the right to create another character.
- You have the right to refuse any role-play that makes you uncomfortable, especially sexual or strongly violent role-play, without negative consequences on your character or yourself.
- You have the right to be comfortable in a room where sex, violence and other graphic scenes are asked to be public or kept private.
- You have a right to your own opinion, and the right to voice it in a reasonable non-offensive manner that will not be the subject of flaming or bullying.
- You have the right to be excused from roleplay for real life obligations.
- Your character may serve a leader In-Character, but Out-of-Character you are a player and you have the right to be autonomous and treated with respect.
- You have a right to not participate in Metagaming, Godmodding, or other negative roleplay habits that are disruptive to the community.
- You have the right to own your own creations and ideas.
- You have the right to ask for a retcon of cannon roleplay if you make a mistake or error due to an Out-of-character/Real Life Influence.
- You have a right to socialize and do as you please in Out-of-Character settings even if those you socialize with are in competing or enemy In-Character Groups.
- You have the right to be in a room, where others do not mix OOC and IRL with In character story.
- You have the right to ask for RP at anytime in the room, and you should not have RP put on hold for OOC problems.
- You have the right to talk to the room owner if you have a problem OOC with anyone in the room.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.