Orc's are green skinned creatures with large and pointy ears. They are taller than humans are but Orc's are broader and more muscular. Orc's have larger heads than humans but have thicker skulls and they have smaller brains. Another biological feature of Orc's is their ability to suffer large wounds that wound almost certainly kill humans or other races. They seem to possess a remarkable regenerative & . Orc's are an aggressive race that forms tribes or bands. Sometimes these war bands rally together to form mighty armies. Orc's are savage fighters and preferred tactics are to attack in large hordes. Orc's use varying weapons to fight with depending on the intelligence within a particular tribe.
Savage Orc's which is a tribe that inhabit forests are poorer developed and tend to use clubs and simple weapons to attack with and do not use armour. A more advanced tribe would be equipped forged weapons and armour. Orc's use an unusual mount to get them around quickly they use giant ferocious Boars. These good attacking cavalry.
There is no current example of an Orc.
Strengths & Weaknesses Edit
- They have extremely remarkable regenerative abilities, Meaning they can take heavy blows.
- They are intelligent and able to plan out tactics and such before battle.
- They are ferocious fighters.
- They are unable to form treaties or create allies making them a widely hated race.
- Easily angered they can become overboard and end up exhausting themselves.
- They are uncivilised, Unable to fit into regular society.
|Cauol or Maori:||Caoul|
|Average Height:||6ft +|
|Average Strength:||Slightly above Human|
|Average Speed:||Slightly slower than a Human|
|Being(s)/God(s) of Creation||Mileikki