Nymphs are typically in Morpheus history represented as beautiful maidens dwelling in the mountains, forests, trees, and waters. A Nymph can also depicted as a sprite however the two differ in variations. Nymphs have also been compared to that of a siren, taking on the beautiful image however Nymphs are seen as more gentle and friendly creatures that would act more welcoming to strangers than a siren would. Dependant on the origins of each Nymph as well as its elemental capabilities is what determines the type and nature of the Nymph, Each element has its key features in personality however these tropes do not apply to all. In some cases they are thought to be slightly mischievous.
An example of a Nymph would be Aibi the Kyūseishu.
Strengths & Weaknesses Edit
- They are able to use their ability to take on a beautiful form which can be useful against enemies.
- They are able to harness certain levels of elemental magic.
- They usually live in packs across Morpheus.
- Other than their magical abilities they have no real combat abilities.
- Extremely easy to kill.
- They are unable to survive alone, If separated from the pack they drop off quickly
|Cauol or Maori:||Caoul|
|Average Height:||4ft - 6ft+|
|Average Strength:||Equal to humans|
|Average Speed:||Equal to humans|
|Being(s)/God(s) of Creation||Magnophoros