Nemelphia had heard stories about the ship since she was young. So not wanting to go through with her arrange marrage to a neighboring tribe or becoming her tribes high priestess, she ran away to find the ship . Once finding it she was recruited and now is a medical trainee.
Talents and SkillsEdit
- Were-cat - She is abel to transform into a Leopard.
- Medical - She is skilled in basic medical tactics. She use her healing powers on people for major injuries even though she won't be able to heal it all the way
- She is skilled in archery and other long distance weaponry
- A skilled dancer in her tribes ritual dancing
- Chimera - This bow that she has is carved out of the bones of her dead mother. She only carved it fifth-teen years after her mother death because her tribe were a against her carving her bow at the age of seven due to the fact that her mother died giving birth to her. she took two ribs and a the left radius and shaved them down to fit like puzzle pieces. After carving and wrapping a tight cloth around the bone to keep them together, she then dipped it in silver, giving a thin coating. She keeps it under her pillow when she sleeps and under the desk in the infirmary while working.
Combat Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- Can shift into a cat like form to help herself see better while she helping people but can't stay in that form for long.
- Able to heal people some what but it drains her greatly.
Education and Intelligence BackgroundEdit
She was born as the daughter of the High priestess of the tribe. After the death of her mother the tribe had her learn everything there was need to know about the priestess and healing the people.
She see herself as a strong independant woman that has been though many hardships in her life. She often is seen as being uncaring and intellegent being. Overall is seen as a distance yet cocky cunt who needs to learn her place.
- Her losing eye sight
- She will never harm a friend unless they harm another friend.
- Once of monthe she goes into a heat cycle
Nemelphia stands at five feet six inches. She has tar black hair the is always in thin dreads. Tan skin with scars everywhere from being attack by "Wilds" in the jungles. Her eyes are that of a grey with a tint of baby blue. Her clothing sticks mostly to red, gold and white.