Nagas are serpentine creatures of legend, often having two forms dependant on their outer environment. Mainly in their natural habitat they are large snake and human combined creatures, a key feature being their scaly skin as well as large tail which they use to move through water and glide across the land with ease. They often wield poor eyesight but use their exceptional tongues to get around. They are also often seen taking on a humanoid form when surrounded by what could be deemed as a threat. Due to their serpent features they also wield a powerful bite paired with long thin fangs and in some cases deadly venoms.
An example of a Naga on the ship would be Akira-Hebi Uxmishi.
Strengths & Weaknesses Edit
- They are able to shift between a snake and human form as well as a larger naga form.
- They have deadly venoms within their fangs provided they use them, they can be deadly.
- They have an expert sense of taste, Often using their tongues to survive.
- They are almost completely blind, Meaning they have slow reaction times.
- They have no magical abilities.
- They can be killed exactly the same way any human can be.
|Cauol or Maori:||Caoul|
|Average Lifespan:||1000+ Years|
|Average Height:||5ft - 6ft Dependant on gender|
|Average Weight:||120 - 190 lbs Dependant on gender, Considerably heavier in Naga form|
|Average Speed:||40mph top speeds.|
|Being(s)/God(s) of Creation||Aritoboe and Mielikki|