Goblins are traditionally small, ugly and mischevious creatures. Typically they are depicted as creatures of evil or mischief however in Morpheus they are known more for their beliefs towards the Trickster god rather than their actual misdoings. Typically they take on a grotesque small imp like form and use this to get around quickly to cause a ruckus but they are able to take on human form and even use magical abilities for bad luck enchantments and such.
There is no current example of a Goblin.
Strengths & Weaknesses Edit
- They are extremely quick little creatures.
- They are extremely well practiced in enchantments and such though usually for the wrong reasons
- They are extremely difficult to catch due to their small stature and speed.
- Though they can enchant, There is not much else the typical Goblin can do.
- If caught it is easy to keep a Goblin captive.
- They are not the brightest of creatures.
|Cauol or Maori:||Caoul|
|Average Height:||2ft - 5ft|
|Average Weight:||100 Lbs|
|Average Strength:||Significantly below human|
|Average Speed:||Significantly speedier than a human|
|Being(s)/God(s) of Creation||Trickster