The Fallen angels are, as their name states, Angels who have fallen from grace.
Their wings have blackened and a lot of their power has been taken from them as they fell on to the earth, forever having to bear the shame of falling from the heavens.
Their mass, weight, lenght and strenght are reduced to near mortal values, the only thing they keep are their strong wings, blackened to show the world of their faults
There is no current example of a Fallen angel.
Strengths & Weaknesses Edit
- Still stronger then an average, powerless human
- Wings, so capable of flight
- Immortal being, so they will not die of age
- They are just as vunerable to diseases and wounds as any other human being, holding no special abilities or resistance
- Wings, taking these down will cripple a fallen extremely
- Angelic beings hold command over them, and a fallen MUST listen to any command spoken by a heavenly being.
|Cauol or Maori:||Maori|
|Origins:||The highest lands of Faeros (Heaven)|
|Average Height:||6 foot|
|Average Weight:||150lbs (female)
190 lbs (male )
|Average Strength:||above average|
|Average Speed:||150 Mph (In flight)|
|Being(s)/God(s) of Creation||Data (originally created by)