Centaurs are creatures of legend that have the lower body of a horse with the torso upwards of a human. Often male these impressive creatures have great stamina and are typically depicted with bow and arrow as weaponry however there are always those who won't fall under the stereotypical depictions. They are often extremely muscular in upper body and wield the lower body strength of a stallion making them creatures of extraordinary of stamina and can reach incredible speeds and a powerful kick with their back legs. Most often sighted in the forests surrounding Vittoria these creatures will rarely stray far and are extremely shy in their natural habitat.
There is no current example of a centaur.
Strengths & Weaknesses Edit
- They are extremely fast creatures due to their lower halves built for running.
- They have a high stamina gauge, Able to run at high speeds for long periods of time.
- Skilled with a bow and arrow.
- If their legs are damaged in any way then the creature will usually die due to the infection and complex layout of the leg structure.
- They are easily startled by loud noises and such.
- They are only useful in land based battle, unable to swim.
|Cauol or Maori:||Caoul|
|Being(s)/God(s) of Creation||Animal