Automatrons are a steam powered robotic race, often argued to be more of a creation of man than a race however due to the booming popularity of steam powered work across Morpheus and it's 12 regions the race has been officially confirmed across most regions and robotics itself becoming outrageously popular through upcoming years. These incredible creations can be programmed to feature a whole host of add ons from weaponry to the more intimate human nature needs however most often they are created as companionship or as a show of great craftsmanship.
An example of an Automatron would be Levictus Vale
Strengths & Weaknesses Edit
- They are sustainable to steam power, Making them easy to run.
- They can be updated and improved by their creators at will.
- They can be trained to carry out a host of tasks.
- Steam powered engineering is a dying fad, Making a lot of the materials hard to get hold of.
- They can be easily dismantled by someone with basic knowledge.
- They are weak to electricity and water.
|Cauol or Maori:||Caoul|
|Origins:||N/A Dependant on creator|
|Average Height:||Average to a human|
|Average Weight:||Average to a human|
|Average Strength:||Average to a human|
|Average Speed:||Average to a human|
|Being(s)/God(s) of Creation||Ferronaes